In 2012 there were over 21,200 residential structure fires in the Unites States that began in the fireplace, chimney or chimney connector. Of those 21,200 fires there were 20 deaths (source: US Consumer Product Safety Commission/EPHA, from data obtained from the US Fire Administration and NFPA). With continued education and professionals dedicating themselves to educating their technicians and customers, these numbers can be on the decline. Falco’s employees and technicians are just like you: We care for our families and know that taking that extra step or going that extra mile to teach, inform, or fix a problem to ensure safety is a requirement. We take pride in our quality work and we want you feeling secure and safe.
Falco’s is certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) to perform chimney inspections and sweeps in Spokane and the Inland Northwest. Over the course of a year your chimney collects debris, bird nests and creosote creating a blockage which can cause chimney fires and carbon monoxide poisoning. Investing in an annual chimney sweep with Falco’s drastically reduces these dangers and gives you peace-of-mind. Not only will we inspect and sweep, but we will give you a detailed report about the status and safety of your chimney. These reports will include any recommendations to increase safety and longevity of your current chimney system, and may even include suggestions for upgrades. Falco’s offers year-round chimney inspections and sweeps for $199. Call 509-926-8911 or fill out the Contact Form to schedule yours today.